Thursday, February 13, 2014

Encourage & Empower






I have been wondering why its so hard for people to encourage one another no matter what road they choose with getting fit. It shouldn't matter if your a power lifter, runner or whether you choose to follow a pescatarian or your a vegetarian.  It shouldn't matter if you are using Body By Vi  or Herbalife.  All that should matter is that the end result is we are healthy and happy.

It amazes me how once you try to find something new that fits you better how quick people are to judge you or what your doing.  I believe that any program you choose will work for each individual person as long as they work hard at it.  i know a family who has done amazing things with there health through Herbalife & Body By Vi.  I believe it boils down to what you find the most rewarding for yourself.

 I use to feel the need to justify the path I have chosen but now honestly i don't feel the need to anymore.  It works for me and I am in the best Shape of my life.  I have an awesome support group that starts with my wife Nancy.  I have an awesome trainer in Bill Sienerth who challenges me daily with my personalized healthy life plan.  I get daily motivation and inspiration from Kelly Olexa and the rest of the FitFluential community.  I am inspired daily by seeing every day people sharing there journeys of accomplishments as well as failures.  Is there a right way or wrong way to to get fit and stay fit.  I really don't think so as long as you do it in a healthy and safe manner.There will always be people who will questions what you do and why you do it. In the end all that matters is that you can look yourself in the mirror and be happy with what you have done and who you are.





This morning I gave shaker cup and shirt I got from the expo to a guy in my gym.  He has a similar story to mine. He was overweight and decided to change his life through fitness.  He did it all through exercise Body By Vi and healthy eating.  Even though we took different paths the end result is we are both healthy and living life at a whole new level.  I encourage you to find someone during your day and give a smile a hand shake buy them a coffee or even just a hello its good to see you.  You never know how much you can impact someone day or even life.

No comments:

Post a Comment