Saturday, February 15, 2014

The struggle is worth the benefits





So I had an awesome day today. Not only did I get the news that I am an Imfitpossible ambassador but I had the pleasure of taking my children to there first t ball practice. It was so fun to see them so excited to try something new. The highlight for me was being able to be out there being an able to help ad participate. I know that if I wouldn't have made the decision to change my life and get healthy I would not have been able to have this and more opportunities. I was kind f an emotional mess in my mind lol. I thought back to almost two years ago at 390 lbs. I probably would not have been able to participate with them. If I did it would have been very limited on what I could and couldn't do. I look back and so thankful that my friend Matt cared enough to step  up and finally say something to me that day.  days like today make all the long days in the gym all worth the effort.

.

Sometimes life gets so busy that we take things for granted. I do things today that I couldn't do back then. I can touch my toes, tie my shoes, run and play with my kids.  days like today really validate that I made the right decision not just for me but for my family.  I'm far from being down and look forward to what the future brings me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment