Sunday, February 1, 2015

Who loves samples!!!! TheFitExpo has you covered



One more week until the 12th annual TheFitExpo Los Angeles .  Each year TheFitExpo seems to get bigger and bigger.  Not only do you see the expo grow but the companies that present their products grow as well. I have seen some of my favorite supplement companies grow each year as well. There is so much to see in just two days.  TheFitExpo literally has something for everyone.  It doesn’t matter if you are a bodybuilder or looking to shed some unwanted weight.  I am looking forward to visiting some of my favorite booths from the past as well as some new companies I have read reviews on.  I know for me one of the best things about TheFitExpo is getting samples from the vendors.  Supplements are not cheap so being able to try out the the products is a huge advantage and allows you save your money if you for some reason don’t like the product. I know I have tried some products people absolutely swear by and for some reason it doesn’t work for me.  Here are a few of my favorite booths from the past and few that I am looking forward to.



One of my favorite booths I enjoy visiting is the Evogen Nutrition BY Hany Rambod. With 13 Olympia titles to his credit, Hany Rambod, otherwise known as “The Pro Creator,” is the mastermind behind some of the top physiques in the world. It used to be that only a select athlete clientele had access to the ultra-exclusive, custom nutritional supplement formulas developed by Hany Rambod.  An underground buzz began about some of the formulas Hany was using with his athletes. Although many of the components were accessible, but results were limited. Hany had no choice but to fill the void by responding to the incredible demand in the marketplace launching Evogen Nutrition making his supplements available to everyone. Now Evogen is sold in over 25 countries internationally.I have personally tried and continue to use Evogen products myself. I love their Shred Stack which consists of Lipocide and Carnigen. Lipocide works curbing appetite, accelerating your metabolism, and heightening mental drive for hours, Lipocide is a key component of a complete weight loss solution. Carnigen is the latest ultra-premium and potent carnitine blend which utilizes the newest carnitine formulation technology to convert fat to energy. It’s the perfect stimulant-free fat-loss solution before cardio or training. I use these products for my am fasted cardio.  I love the focus and energy I get from Lipocide and love not having crazy jitters or crash feeling I’ve gotten from other products I’ve tried. Make sure and stop by their booth and check out the line of products Evogen has to offer.

     


It’s awesome to see not only TheFitExpo grow but also the brands that continue to grow as well.  This first time I saw the 360Cut booth they were just passing out t-shirts.  The following year they were the first booth you saw walking into the expo.  I stopped by and got a picture with the Dean Fazzolari and some samples.  I loved their pre-workout 360Pre so much I ordered some online as well as their 360intra.  I loved the pump,sustained energy & focus without any jitters. I loved the watermelon flavor. I look forward to visiting their booth this year and seeing what new goodies they have to offer this year.

There are so many brands that I have never tried or want to find out more about.  Here are a few of the booth I will definitely be visiting.
                               


I have heard awesome things about Prime Nutrition from my trainer Bill Seinerth. I am looking forward to visiting there booth and seeing what their all about.  I have read some awesome reviews on their Max-Hp and Intra-md products. You can find Prime Nutrition at booth 1429.
                         
       

I am also looking forward to visiting the CTD Sports booth 1045.  I actually saw this product for the first time when we went out to the Phoenix Europa this past October.  I just recently tried their Pwo sample of Noxipro.  I was very happy with the results of my workout and hope to visit their booth and learn more about the rest of their products


I am looking forward to checking out the Liftag booth 619.  I have never heard about this product but i have read some pretty great reviews about them.  This is one of the best things about visiting TheFitExpo is you can find new products like Liftag.


I will usually plan out my day and the booths i want to see by using the live floor plan on TheFitExpo website.  There is so much to see that I find it easier to have a plan of attack before i get on the expo floor.  What booths are you most looking forward to?


 http://www.map-dynamics.com/lafitnessexpo2015

No comments:

Post a Comment